A One-Stop Shop for All You Want to Know
You know what they say: If you have a question, a lot of other people are probably wondering about the same thing. Here are answers to some of the most common questions people ask us.
- Where do I find the model number on my tool?
Your model number is generally located as part of the UPC or barcode number. The UPC label is usually located on the handle of your tool.
- Where can I order replacement parts for tools?
You can find replacement parts on our Parts Replacement page
- How should I maintain my products to keep them in good working order?
Proper care of your products will make your investment last and add benefit to your gardening experience. Here are some guidelines to follow:
- When finished using your hose reel, depressurize the hose by turning off the spigot and opening the hose nozzle
- For winter storage, drain hose and reel completely and store indoors
- Use mild soap and water and a clean soft cloth to clean
- What is the warranty on my tools?
Our warranty covers defects in material or workmanship. It does not cover normal wear and tear or misuse of the tool. Please view our warranty statement or go to the actual product in question on our website for specific warranty information.
- Do I have to register for my warranty to be effective?
No, AMES does not require registration for your warranty to be effective. Please keep your receipt as proof of purchase.
- If I send in an email request, how soon can I expect a response?
We make every effort to respond to email requests on our website within 24 hours. If you have not received a response to your email, please contact Customer Service at 1-800-393-1846.
- If I place an order how soon will I receive it?
Please allow 2–4 weeks for delivery
- What are the rules for the AMES Community Garden Spade Giveaway
For official rules for the AMES Community Garden Spade Giveaway, please review the Official Sweepstakes Rules Page.